Thursday 18 April 2013

More Library related randomness

Before I get back to the more serious matter of actually trying to complete 23 things (which is looking like a bit of a challenge at the moment) I feel I need to share the following find. As we all know, working in a library can be a dangerous occupation. I for one will never forget the day I was nearly crushed to death in the rolling stacks.

Via Dark Roasted Blend

Apparently there is a sub-genre called 'bibliomysteries' - not come across this before but judging by the number of titles dedicated to deadly books it is obviously a popular topic! Here you will find more examples including 'The Mystery of the Human Bookcase' and 'Murder: First Edition'!!

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating subject. Definitely something to explore for someone like me who likes murder/mystery. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete