Thursday 28 March 2013

Bad blogger

So it seems I have taken an impromptu blog holiday - still have a few things to catch up on if I want to finish and get my hands on the prize! A combination of work and illness have been to blame for my hiatus. However being ill has its advantages, namely lying in bed and exploring the wonders of the net which led me to the following most random tumblr I have seen in a while (and there are a few!). If you have a penchant for either Nicholas Cage or Pokemon then I suggest you check out the following site

© 2013 Nic Cage's face on all 151 1st generation Pokemon.

For other random Tumblrs see Weird Tumblrs - it will make you giggle I promise.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you win...put it this way, you've got a hell of a lot better chance than me or Claire. We are the real bad bloggers. I hope get to come over to Hartley for the end party. You may be raised up on a chair and made queen of the 23 things. Get well soon and get back where you belong, on the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why it is funny to see Nic Cage's face on a pokemon - but it undoubtedly is, and it doesn't get old until you are about 110 pokemon in! Top blogging!

    ReplyDelete